IAESTE placements (traineeships)
IAESTE is open to degree level science, engineering, technology and applied arts students in the second year of study and above. The majority of traineeships take place in the summer months (8 - 12 weeks), although longer periods are also available.
- You must be currently enrolled Full-time in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the time of application and be studying one of the applicable disciplines*
- You must be between the ages of 19 and 30
- You must speak good English. While most positions only require English, foreign language skills are sometimes preferred
- Weighted average grade above 3,0
*Engineering & Technology, Sciences, Applied Arts, Agriculture, ect.
If you are interested in placements please ask about the offers in IAESTE database (unfortunately it's not open for the students) - you need to be fast as the offers are available to all IAESTE partner universities.
Application documents (in English):
- cover letter
- academic transcript (from the deans office)
- certificate about the student status (from the deans office)
- language certificate (e.g. from the language centre)
NB! Applying to IAESTE offers only through the International Relations Office (in TUT). Most of the positions are paid. Additionally we can pay the Erasmus scholarship (if the duration of the placement is more than 2 months and the placement company is situated in European country).
The nomination deadline for all the offers is 31st of March.